We are you sure you have a lot of questions so please take the time to look at some of the most common questions below. If you find that your questions/queries have not been answered below than please get in contact with us by clicking here.
How much does the Sabeel Retreats Development Progamme cost?
We try to provide different options for how to pay for the Sabeel Retreats Development Programme. Dependent on your preference, you have the choice to pay either, monthly, annually or a full payment for the whole programme. Prices for the different options are below:
- Monthly – £60 (36 months)
- Annually – £625 (1 year payment)
- Full payment – £1750
Is there a Sabeel Retreats Development Programme for sisters?
Currently we do not have a Sabeel Retreats Development Programme (SRDP) for sisters but it is something we are working on for the future.
We do however have weekend retreats for sisters which cover the same topics that are covered in the SRDP and these weekend retreats are held between 3 to 4 times per year. These weekend retreats are a mixture of study sessions, Qur’an circles, activities, discussions and case studies.
Are children allowed at retreats?
Due to the intensive nature of the weekend retreats children are NOT allowed at the retreats.
How long do the weekend retreats last?
The weekend retreats start on a Friday evening (7pm) and end on a Sunday evening (5pm). Each event is different and therefore you would be informed via email after registering for an event regarding specific timings for a particular event. The times stated here are general timings and may vary from one event to another. Some events take place on Bank Holday weekends and therefore finish on a Monday evening. If you would like specific timings for a particular event it is best to email the administration team via the contact us page.
How do I pay for a course/event?
There are several ways you can pay for a course/event. Generally most bookings are taken through our website either via paypal or gocardless.
How to make an offline payment
If you prefer to pay using an offline method (cash) then it is best to contact the administration team via the contact us page and they will be able to advise you further.
How to make a BACS payment
If you prefer to pay make payment via bank transfer you must contact the administration team via the contact us page and they will advise you how to make a BACS payment.
Is there an age limit for your courses/events?
Our courses are normally for adults aged 18+. If you have a specific query then please contact the administration team via the contact us page.
What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy is as follows: ALL requests for refunds have to be made via email at [email protected]
- Cancellations requests that are received by us more than 15 days PRIOR to the course start date will be eligible for a full refund of the course fee minus charges we incur for paypal/banking.
- Cancellations requests that are received by us 15 days or less prior to the course start date will NOT be eligible for any refund.
- Please allow up to 28 days for the refund to be processed, though we will endeavour to process it sooner
Also please note:
- Course fees are non-transferable to other courses unless agreed.
- Name changes must be submitted 48hrs prior to the course
- Enrolment on a course makes you liable to pay the course fee – even if you choose to pay by offline payment