Are you sick and tired of being spiritually unproductive? What about physically unproductive? Or even socially unproductive? Are you tired of not being able to focus on your important tasks and constantly getting distracted with trivial tasks? Are you overwhelmed and don’t know how to balance your different responsibilities? For the answers to these issues and more, join us for a dynamic and interactive one day seminar. Discover how each of us can lead productive and balanced lifestyles based on the guidance of the Qur’an, the Sirah and modern productivity techniques.
- What Islam says about productivity
- Examples of proactive people
- Qualities of proactive people
- How to become proactive
- Effects of social media and productivity
- How to focus amid distractions
- How to prioritise tasks and responsibilities