Within the Limits – Sisters Retreat
This course is presented with the premise that the existence of differences seems to be an unavoidable phenomenon but at the same time highlights that Islam provides guidelines to deal with conflicting views and demonstrates how a proper understanding of bid’ah actually facilitates unity between Muslim groups who differ on minor issues. Learn why the Shari’ah condemns bid’ah and be able to identify an illegitimate innovation from an accepted act of worship.
- Definitions & Related Terms
- The nature of this worldly life
- Dealing with permitted differences
- Dealing with illegitimate differences
- Irregular Opinions
- Unity of the Ummah and its importance